Recently, new students have joined the Lincs.
- Bertrand Charpentier has joined for a 6-months internship with Thomas Bonald, working on community detection.
- Cheral Khandediya has joined for a 4-months internship with Natalya Rozhnova, working on Bluetooth Low Energy.
- KÃ©vin Vermeulen started a PhD under supervision of Timur Friedman (UPMC), working on Improved algorithms for capturing the dynamics of Internet maps.
- Pierre-Antoine Rault started a 5-months M2 project under supervision of Dario Rossi, working on Italian Centric Networking (ICN).
- Sara Rabhi started a PhD under supervision of JÃ©rÃ©mie Jakubowicz (IMT).
- Wael Labidi started in June a PhD under supervision of Tijani Chahed (IMT), working on optimization in smart grids.
- Wahib Makhlouf started a PhD under supervision of Timur Friedman (UPMC), working on Improved algorithms for capturing Internet maps Accurately.
May the Platypus be with them!