Here a list of awards and achievements obtained by members and students of LINCS* over the years (from 2015 on):
Excellent Paper Award: Subhankar Banerjee, Chung Shue Chen*, Marceau Coupechoux*, Abhishek Sinha, “Joint Power and Subcarrier Allocation in Multi-Cell Multi-Carrier NOMA” (ICUFN 2022). The results of this work are the outcome of a fruitful collaboration with Nokia Bell Labs and the Indian Institute of Technology de Madras.
- Best Paper Award: Berat Can Senel*, Maxime Mouchet*, Justin Cappos, Timur Friedman*, Rick McGeer, “EdgeNet: A Multi-Tenant and Multi-Provider Edge Cloud” (EdgeSys 2021).
Théo Delemazure received at Comsoc 2021 the award for the best student poster for the work he did during his internship at Lincs (NBLF). https://comsoc2021.net.technion.ac.il/best-presentation-awards/
- Lou Salaün has been awarded of the first PhD thesis prize of the IDIA Department for his research, conducted at LINCS under the co-supervision of Marceau Coupechoux (TP) and Calvin Chen (NBLF), on resources allocation in NOMA.
- Lou Salaün, former LINCS PhD student under the joint supervision of Marceau Coupechoux (TP) and Calvin Chen (NBLF), got the PhD thesis award of the Fondation J Hadamard Programme Gaspard Monge (PGMO). https://www.fondation-hadamard.fr/fr/pgmo/students/phdawards
- Best Paper Award: Sanket S. KALAMKAR*, François BACCELLI*, Fuad M. ABINADER Jr.*, Andrea S. MARCANO FANI*, Luis G. UZEDA GARCIA*, “Beam Management in 5G: A Stochastic Geometry Analysis” (Globecom 2020)
- Best Paper Runner Up: Diego KIEDANSKI*, Ariel ORDA, Daniel KOFMAN*, “Discrete and Stochastic Coalitional Storage Games” (ACM e-Energy 2020 Conference)
- Best Thesis Award: Céline COMTE*, “Gestion des Ressources dans les Grappes d’Ordinateurs: Conception d’Algorithmes et Analyse de Performance” (Telecom Paris “Prix de Thèse 2020”)
- Jury’s Choice: Mélanie CAMBUS*, “Structured & Interactive Summarization” (Nokia France Students Awards)
- Nokia Bell Labs Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff: Chung Shue (Calvin) CHEN*
- Best demo award: Nesrine AMMAR*, Ludovic NOIRIE* and Sébastien TIXEUIL*, “Autonomous IoT Device Identification Prototype” (TMA Conference 2019)
- Nokia AI-ML Community of Excellence Award: Fabien MATHIEU*, “Can Machine-Learning Learn Algorithms?” (Nokia Kaggle-like competition)
- Best Paper Award: Jose HORTA*, Daniel KOFMAN*, David MENGA, Alonso SILVA*, “Novel Market Approach for Locally Balancing Renewable Energy Production and Flexible Demand” (IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, 23-26 October 2017, Dresden Germany)
- Best Paper Award: Céline COMTE*, Fabien MATHIEU*, “La Grille de Kleinberg, l’Univers, et le Reste” (Algotel 2017)
- Best Paper Award: Dalia-Georgiana POPESCU* (Herculea), Majed HADDAD, Veronique CAPDEVIELLE, Chung Shue (Calvin) CHEN*, “Network-based UE mobility estimation in mobile networks” (ACM MobiCom S3 Workshop , September 2015)