LINCS (Laboratory of Information, Networking and Communication Sciences) was created on October 28th, 2010, by three French institutions of higher education and research: Inria, Institut Telecom and UPMC. Later, Alcatel-Lucent joined in February 2011 and System X in October 2013 as strategic partners. LINCS was officially launched by Mrs. Valérie Pécresse, the French Minister of Research, on May 2nd, 2011.
The main objectives of LINCS are as follows:
- Reach in the mid-term a scientific level, impact and visibility at the level of the best laboratories worldwide
- Reach the critical mass to play a leading role in the international scientific community
- Create an ecosystem with strong synergies between fundamental and experimental approaches
- Establish strong synergies both with the academic world and industry
- Bridge scientific results and innovation capacity
Permanent members of the LINCS Photo Fullname Institution Office Homepage...
The LINCS is organized as follows:
Former Invited Professors and Researchers
Former guests Photo Fullname Institution Homepage Agnieszka Wrzesień-Gandolfo ■ UPMC Sorbonne...
Former members of the LINCS Photo Fullname Institution Homepage Albert...