CONNECT is an ANR-funded collaborative project that regroups Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, INRIA (PlanÃ¨te and RAP teams), UPMC Sorbonne UniversitÃ©s, Orange Labs and TÃ©lÃ©com ParisTech.
CONNECT will advance understanding of a new content-centric networkingÂ paradigm.
Specifically, the project output will include the following deliverables.
- A framework for resource management and detailed descriptions ofÂ traffic controlÂ mechanisms for core and last mile resource, respectively.
- A routing and naming scheme for CCN and an evaluation of itsÂ performance, scalabilityÂ and resilience.
- The design of caching strategies and their performance evaluationÂ providing sizingÂ guidelines and defining mechanisms for network-wide coordination..
- A report on CCN use cases, notably highlighting potential for securityÂ enhancements.
- Software to realize a personal data management application over CCN.
- A simulation environment based on ns-3 and an emulation platform builtÂ overÂ GRID’5000.
More information: visit the CONNECT Website:Â http://www.anr-connect.org