|Speaker :||François Durand|
|Nokia Bell Labs France|
|Time:||11:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Location:||Paris-Rennes Room (EIT Digital)|
When you develop a Python project, it is highly recommended that you design it as a Python package, which gives you access to a variety of powerful development tools. With Package Helper 2, it is easy and fast to do it! Things will go this way:
- The file structure of your package is created in less than a minute with Cookiecutter.
- The PyCharm editor is configured to generate the documentation locally and run the unit tests.
- Your documentation includes a “coverage” page, which displays what parts of the package are covered by the unit tests.
- Your project is hosted on GitHub, which is configured to run the unit tests with several versions of Python and to automatically generate and publish the documentation.
- When desired, GitHub publishes your package on PyPI, so that any Python user can install it.