|Speaker :||François Durand|
|Nokia Bell Labs France|
|Time:||11:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Location:||Paris-Rennes Room (EIT Digital)|
What is often done:
- Explain basics of OOP (e.g. syntax),
- Give principles of clean programming (e.g. SOLID) with simplified examples, more or less realistic.
What I propose in this session:
- Take a more realistic example, based on my personal experience,
- See cases where application of principles is not as obvious as in didactic examples,
- Show how understanding the “spirit” of the principles is the most important, to be able to adapt them to real problems.